Wisconsin Wedding Venue
Are you ISO the perfect modern Milwaukee wedding venue?
Well then, look no further!
I’m giving you all of the goods on a unique new Wisconsin wedding venue that’s popped up in Wauwatosa!
This Milwaukee wedding venue is connected to Camp Bar Tosa, which means:
- You’ve got a spot for guests to hang out after the ceremony.
- The party can live on until 2:30 am or whenever the bartender gives you the boot. That’s a win in my book!
(It’s probably a win for your weird uncle who won’t stop buying shots for the bridesmaids too…)
Now, let’s get to the cold, hard facts.
These are the basic need-to-know’s for all brides and groom’s on the hunt for their Milwaukee wedding venue.
- Indoor + Outdoor Ceremony Spaces
- Dining Capacity – 200 (250 cocktail style)
- Getting Ready Suites for Wedding Party
- Address 6610 W North Ave, Wauwatosa, WI
Now that you’ve got the inside scoop, do you want to see some photos of the patio? Click here!
Creative Director + Stylist – Wed & Willow, Venue – Birch MKE, Rentals – A La Crate Rentals, Velvet Rentals, Ceramic Wares – Covet and Ginger, Floral Design – Courtney Joy Floral, The Pink Peony LLC, Willow Design, Native Sage & Co., Paper Goods/Calligraphy – Jenna Kast Studio, Hall Creative Co., MJ Creative Co., Victoria Danielle Lettering, Cake – Miss Molly Cafe, Bridal Shop – Miss Ruby Boutique, Macrame – Wanna Be West Coast, Jewelry – Form Fine Goods, Brunch Spread – Press Waffles, Makeup – K Charles Beauty, Alysce Marie, Rachel Marie Tillman, Lexi Lee Hair, Makeup – K Charles Beauty, Kelly Schubel MUA
Did you love these setups? Here’s another wedding by the same planner!